Saturday, November 8, 2008

Welcome to Friends' Kitchen!

Until recently, I've never considered myself a good cook. That's because I'm not one of those people who can just throw together a little of this and a bit of that and make a delicious creation. What I can do is select a great recipe and (usually) follow it to the letter. As more and more friends started asking for my recipes, I began to realize that I really am a good cook.

For me, the Internet has opened up a whole new world. Any time I have a question, I can type in a few key words and instantly have instructions on anything from seeding a pomegranate to boiling an egg. (Yes, I really did look up how to boil an egg once!)

I've been promising for months to create a cookbook of recipes for my home group, and I finally decided a blog would be even better. This way we can all contribute our favorite recipes and tips, and we can comment on each other's submissions. If you love sharing recipes, I hope you will join us!

If you'd like to become a site author, please add a comment to this entry. If I don't know your email address, please send me an email also so that I can send you an invitation. My email is slbroad@sbcglobal.net

No comments: